Dementia ECHO is no longer running in its current form. However, in response to Community needs we will be coordinating a new ECHO program to be launched soon.
Dementia ECHO Project Flyer
- Single-page flyer that can be printed or emailed to share information about the Dementia ECHO Project
- This Zoom virtual background is available for use during Dementia ECHO sessions. Instructions for using a virtual background are available on the Zoom website.
Note: virtual backgrounds work best when best when only one person is in the camera’s view, they are not recommended when two or more people are in the frame.
Caring for Spirit
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander online dementia education
Go to site
- Addenbrooke’s Cognitive Examiniation – III (ACE-III)
- Clock drawing test (CDT)
- General depression scale (GDS-15)
- Disability Assessment for Dementia (DADS)
- Geriatric clinic – initial interview
- Standardised mini mental state examination (SMMSE)
- Dementia/cognitive decline investigations
The Kimberley Indigenous Cognitive Assessment (KICA)
- The DREAMT project (Dementia, Regional and remote, Empowering, Aboriginal and Torres Strait, Medicine and Telemedicine and telehealth) aims to improve choice and access to dementia care services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples living in rural and remote areas.
Video 1 – View on YouTube
Video 2 – View on YouTube